After I took a bite I renamed them Bacon Sin Rolls.
This is so easy and the combination is amazing!
All you need is a can of cinnamon rolls and bacon.
Cook the bacon.
And then drain on a paper towel.
Make sure you get the bacon nice and dry.
Unravel the cinnamon buns.
And top each strip of dough with a strip of bacon.
See! They are the same length. They are meant for each other.
Carefully roll them up.
And put them into a greased pan.
Once they are all rolled, bake them according to the directions on the cinnamon roll package.
After about 15 minutes they will be golden brown.
Top the cinnamon rolls with the frosting that came in the can . . .
And dig in!
Trust me, you have to make these.
They take no time at all.
You won’t regret it.
- 1 Can of Cinnamon Rolls
- Bacon, cooked
- *You’ll need one strip of bacon per cinnamon roll.
- Unravel the cinnamon rolls and lay out in individual strips.
- Top each strip of dough with a piece of bacon.
- Carefully roll them together.
- Put them into a greased pan.
- Bake them according to the directions on the cinnamon roll package.
- Top the cinnamon rolls with the frosting that came in the can and serve.