Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

After I took a bite I renamed them Bacon Sin Rolls.

Holy smokes.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

This is so easy and the combination is amazing!

All you need is a can of cinnamon rolls and bacon.

Cook the bacon.

Bacon Cinnamon RollsBacon Cinnamon Rolls

And then drain on a paper towel.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

Make sure you get the bacon nice and dry.

Unravel the cinnamon buns.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

And top each strip of dough with a strip of bacon.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

See! They are the same length. They are meant for each other.

Carefully roll them up.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

And put them into a greased pan.

Bacon Cinnamon RollsBacon Cinnamon Rolls

Once they are all rolled, bake them according to the directions on the cinnamon roll package.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

After about 15 minutes they will be golden brown.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

Top the cinnamon rolls with the frosting that came in the can . . .

And dig in!

Simply awesome.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

Trust me, you have to make these.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

They take no time at all.

You won’t regret it.

I promise.

Author:

This is so easy and the combination is amazing!
Ingredients
  • 1 Can of Cinnamon Rolls
  • Bacon, cooked
  • *You'll need one strip of bacon per cinnamon roll.
Instructions
  1. Unravel the cinnamon rolls and lay out in individual strips.
  2. Top each strip of dough with a piece of bacon.
  3. Carefully roll them together.
  4. Put them into a greased pan.
  5. Bake them according to the directions on the cinnamon roll package.
  6. Top the cinnamon rolls with the frosting that came in the can and serve.

You might also like:

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

1. Griffin says:

Nicely done! I’ve been wanting to try those for awhile. Seems my family and friends think I have this love affair with bacon, so they keep sending me bacon recipes to try. Wait until they find out I’m going to start making my own bacon. ;)

2. Oh wow… when you make these with your own bacon ~ Heaven!

3. Jeremy says:

Those look amazing! Thank you for posting!

4. notbobvilla says:

Came here thru the EGG forum……now I’m in heaven!!! This is such a cool,easy idea you must be an angel. Thank you for sharing.

5. Chris says:

Spectacular! Do you undercook the bacon a little to keep it flexible or do you cook it as crispy as if you were going to eat it straight off the plate?

6. Hi Chris! My intention was to undercook the bacon & keep it flexible, but that didn’t really happen. I was afraid it would be soggy and chewy, and I didn’t want that. It wasn’t super crispy but it wasn’t flimsy either. Some of the bacon snapped a little bit during the rolling process, but not much. I think as long as it isn’t so crispy that it crumbles everywhere, you’ll be ok.

They are so good! I couldn’t stop eating them!

7. Thank you, Jeremy & notbobvilla! Thank you for stopping by!

8. Mike Schweitzer (LawnRanger) says:

Very impressive. Stopped by to check you out after your reply to Pig Candy. Began drooling immediately upon seeing the bacon cinnamon rolls. These two were made for each other. Love your site.

9. Thanks, Mike! I absolutely loved the Pig Candy post. I’ve seen it done before but never with bacon that thick. Wow ~ I need to find some of that!

10. This is insane…and brilliant:)

11. Kylie: It’s so wrong for all the right reasons. ;) You have to make them.

12. Nicky says:

These look absolutely sinful, so I have to have at least 2. Everything is better with bacon. Thanks for sharing this during Our Little Family Adventure’s Thanksgiving Menu Planning Event. ~Nicky